My husband's Iphone 6 sounds like it is in a box...Call clarity is awful.
skimple

My husband got a new Iphone 6 about a month ago.  He has been complaining about the call clarity as well as the person he is talking with is complaining they can't hear him well.  We have 2 Iphone 6+ that work fine and one other Iphone 6 that works fine.  Is this a defective phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My husband's Iphone 6 sounds like it is in a box...Call clarity is awful.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Could be. If it's always sounded like that and you have made sure that all plastic coverings have been removed (surprisingly this happens often where the clear plastic sheet wasn't removed when the phone was first set up) then you should contact Apple Support for troubleshooting. If you're near an Apple Store stop by there for help. If it's determined the phone is defective they will repair/replace on the spot.

0 Likes
skimple

Thank you for the reply.  Yes, all of the plastic coverings have been removed.  Unfortunately we are almost 2 hours from an Apple store.  I was hoping Verizon would stand behind the product and send us a new one.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can go through Verizon but I highly suggest going through Apple. But if contacting them or going to the store isn't an option (you can contact them over the phone and have troubleshooting done that way. If they determine its a defect they will send you a new one and have you ship the defective one back when it's received)...then by all means go through Verizon. If you go to an VZW store they will look at it and if they determine its defective they will have a refurbished device sent to you. If you call for troubleshooting the same thing will happen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skimple,

That would certainly concern me too! We want to make sure your husband's phone works just the way it should. Did this start right when you got the phone? Is it the same even if the phone is on speakerphone or a headset? Does the locations eem to matter?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes