My iPhone 6 Plus changes from portrait to landscape with very little movement, Then it is very difficult to return it to portrait.
Pattygnj1

Why does my iPhone 6 Plus change from portrait to landscape with very little movement? It is then very difficult to change it back to portrait no matter how much I move it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 Plus changes from portrait to landscape with very little movement, Then it is very difficult to return it to portrait.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance Pattygnj1. Due to the screen size and the gyroscope on the iPhone 6 Plus, the device is a little more sensitive to motion than smaller versions. While there isn't a setting to adjust this, you have the option to lock the screen if you do not want it to change from portrait to landscape.

http://spr.ly/6586hLXy

ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes