My iPhone 6 is not recognized in iTunes but my 5s is. Help!
Moorea2015

My iPhone 6 is NOT being recognized as a device in iTunes but my 5s is recognized. All software is up to date. Any suggestions and solutions are appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 is not recognized in iTunes but my 5s is. Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd love to take a further gander into the issue. Are you running the latest version of software for iTunes? Does the computer itself recognize the device?

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Moorea2015

Thanks for looking into this most frustrating issue.

I am using the following:

MacBook Pro running Yosemite V.10.10.3iTunes V12.1.2Verizon iPhone 6 V8.3 (12F70)

As a test, I connected my husband's Verizon iPhone 5s V6.1.4 to my laptop and iTunes recognized it. After trying this, I connected my iPhone 6 to the laptop and it wasn't recognized.

Patricia From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: Patricia Canton <watercolor2050@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 7:45 AM

Subject: - My iPhone 6 is not recognized in iTunes but my 5s is. Help!

#yiv7565199559 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

My iPhone 6 is not recognized in iTunes but my 5s is. Help!

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 6 - View the full discussionI'd love to take a further gander into the issue. Are you running the latest version of software for iTunes? Does the computer itself recognize the device?

YosefT_VZWFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in iPhone 6 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Moorea2015,

Thank you for the additional details.  Are you using the Apple cord that came with your device? Do you have another laptop or computer to test your iPhone 6 with? Please help us out with a few more pieces of information.

TrevorC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes