My iphone 6 drops wifi and just keeps searching for a connection. Only fix so far is to reboot the phone. Then it finds it right away.
dch54

My new Iphone 6 sometimes drops wifi and just sits there searching for a connection. It will search indefinitely until I reboot. Then it finds a wifi connection immediately.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone 6 drops wifi and just keeps searching for a connection. Only fix so far is to reboot the phone. Then it finds it right away.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

is iOS 8.0.2 installed to the phone or no?

0 Likes
Re: My iphone 6 drops wifi and just keeps searching for a connection. Only fix so far is to reboot the phone. Then it finds it right away.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dch54, we're stepping in to pick up that signal! Do you have issues with issues with connecting to a specific Wi-Fi connection or every device that you try to connect to?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
km64

I'm have the latest iOS updates installed and am having the same issue with my iPhone 6.  Happens both when I am connected to Wi-Fi or on 4G, where it appears I have a signal, but am unable to access new data or send/receive new text messages.  I've tried resetting my network settings which did not fix the issue.  Only fix I have found is to reboot the iPhone as well.

0 Likes