My iphone 6s will not recognize my Outlook account, which runs thru roadrunner. It will work with the roadrunner account, but I don't get all of my emails on my phone that come in on my pc which operates with windows 7. Is there a reason?

My iphone 6s will not recognize my Outlook account, which runs thru roadrunner. It will work with the roadrunner account, but I don't get all of my emails on my phone that come in on my pc which operates with windows 7. Is there a reason for this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone 6s will not recognize my Outlook account, which runs thru roadrunner. It will work with the roadrunner account, but I don't get all of my emails on my phone that come in on my pc which operates with windows 7. Is there a reason?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! This is disheartening to hear. We have our tool belt on for you to get this resolved. Since you have had the iPhone6s, have you ever been able to receive all of the emails? Do you know others that are having this issue with their roadrunner accounts?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My iphone 6s will not recognize my Outlook account, which runs thru roadrunner. It will work with the roadrunner account, but I don't get all of my emails on my phone that come in on my pc which operates with windows 7. Is there a reason?

I am not sure what your answer was except that you had your tool belt on to help me. I think I missed something. No, I have not got all of my emails on my iphone nor have I received them all on my ipad since I updated to IOS 9. Actually, today I started receiving more emails but many of them say they have not been downloaded from the server and I don't seem to know how to get it downloaded from the server to my iphone 6s.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

19444, no software update should be in the way of you getting your emails. What type of email account do you have? Is this happening over WiFi and the Verizon Network? Have you deleted the emaill account completely and readded them back on your devices to see if they reconnect to the server?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

I am not sure what you mean by "what type of email account I have. My email account is outlook which came with Microsoft Office Standard 2007, but connects with roadrunner.com under Time Warner. Frankly, I am not sure how it all works, but this info is what I have been told. When I signed up with Verizan, one of the options was to designate one of my accounts as Outlook. So I did, but I get no email through it and have not from the start. When I signed up the rep at the Verizan office said she could not get it to work, so I would need to work with tech support. So here I am, still trying. I have not signed in regularly, so I do not see your responses when you send them. Pardon me for that..

0 Likes