My iphone has been "searching" for service for the past two days. Tried restarting and resetting, nothing helped. Any suggestions?
dgorman1

My iphone has been "searching" for service for the past two days. Tried restarting and resetting, nothing helped.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone has been "searching" for service for the past two days. Tried restarting and resetting, nothing helped. Any suggestions?
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you are still in a service area, it may be a SIM card error.   Please visit a Verizon corporate store for a replacement

0 Likes
Re: My iphone has been "searching" for service for the past two days. Tried restarting and resetting, nothing helped. Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dgorman1, We clearly need to take care of this so you can have a properly working phone. What zip code are you in? What model iPhone do you have? Do you know if you have the most updated software on your iPhone? To check, connect to wifi and please go to settings -- general -- software update. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes