Re: My old apps
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

On the new phone the apps that are waiting...try tapping on them one at a time. This should make them go ahead and start downloading. I would only do one or two at a time and once they download move on to another one. Had this happen with some of my apps when I received a replacement iPhone 6 Plus and when activating my mothers iPhone 6s Plus. Hopefully this will work for you too

0 Likes
Sally7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok I tapped on one but there was no

Sign saying waiting. See what happens

Question. How do I download my iPhone

5 to my computer? What gadget do I use?

I have a chrome

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sally7, thanks for keeping us posted with your progress. When you tap on the app on your phone, do you see a blue loading circle at all? This would indicate that the app is pending installing back to your phone.

You can also backup via iTunes on your computer. You would install iTunes first on your computer in order to do so. Once installed, then click here for instructions: http://spr.ly/6589BXWMd

Lastly, please power off your old phone, while the new phone updates.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

When you tap on one of your apps open up your App Store app and click on updates. See if the app you selected to download shows a status circle that indicates it is downloading. If not try doing a search in the App Store for the app and seeing what the option for it is (does it show the cloud icon with the arrow? If so, tap that to initiate a download).

0 Likes
Sally7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. Powered off the other phone

One more app came alive.

Once I get this other phone hooked

Into iTunes then I'll turn off the

Wifi and reinstall into new phone.

Maybe by then all will be fine.

iTunes stores all your emails?

I'm not sure that's a cool thing.

Sally

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Sally7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. Thanks. Yes I've completed a couple

This way.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sally7, I'm glad to hear that you're headed in the right direction. Please keep us posted with your progress. If you need anything further, we and our awesome community are here for you.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Sally7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it!

I've been so busy all day with this I'm burned out. I'll continue tomorrow. Thx

0 Likes
Sally7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everything is restored correctly.

Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone