I just talked to a Verizon CS and she said that my orders don't have tracking info yet because they have not been sent out yet. However, they should have tracking info by end of today or tomorrow morning. Will see. Here is the rest of my iPhone 6 (5 units) saga so far:
1. After trying for almost three hours Friday right after Verizon opened pre-orders, I finally got my order through and immediately received a confirmation email with preorder confirmation number and delivery date of 9/19.
2. Saturday, I discovered that a text was sent by Verizon to one of lines in order to confirm my order. I replied yes to confirm and called Verizon to make sure that they received the text and that no further holds were pending. Verizon said no problems.
3. With the preorder number, I continued monitoring Verizon's pre-order status website which until today still shows this:
4. Using the order number instead of preorder shows this:
5. But my credit card has been charged since Monday, so I called Verizon and got an automated replies of: "We show this order as received and activated." and "Your shipment has been processed and shipped with an estimated arrival of 2 business days." However, still no tracking info provided. So I transferred to a live Verizon CS who told me what I wrote in the beginning.