My phone number is showing up as restricted. How do I fix this because the option is missing under the phone setting?
Tylerzandzachsmom

All of the sudden when I make a phone call my number is showing up as restricted. I tried going to settings... Phone.... But the option to show my number is missing. Does anyone else have this problem? How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone number is showing up as restricted. How do I fix this because the option is missing under the phone setting?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

This is an account setting and not an iPhone setting option. You may need to look in My Verizon or contact Verizon to see if this was something added to or activated on the account

View solution in original post

Re: My phone number is showing up as restricted. How do I fix this because the option is missing under the phone setting?
mama23dogs
Legend

TThis might be an account related restriction.  Check your account online.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

This is an account setting and not an iPhone setting option. You may need to look in My Verizon or contact Verizon to see if this was something added to or activated on the account