My rewards not showing up any longer after an verizon app update
tblevins1

My rewards on verizon up will not show up any longer. It now says I need to update the app, over and over,  but it says open in the app store and then reverts back to the update screen on the app over and over. Cannot access my rewards any longer. I have an iphone 6 if that helps. I tried to uninstall the app and reinstall, but didn't help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My rewards not showing up any longer after an verizon app update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tblevins1, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with using the My Verizon app! We are here to help, and we want to make sure you can claim your rewards. Are you able to use other app features, or are you only having trouble with Verizon Up? When did you begin having trouble? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
tblevins1

I can access everything else. yesterday I had updated a bunch of apps in the app store and I assume that verizon was one of them (really don't remember because I update all, rather than one by one). but since yesterday, cannot access rewards on the app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for those details, tblevins1. We want you to be able to review and use the Verizon Up program. Since this has been an issue, have you been able to uninstall the My Verizon App from your iPhone 6? Then, go back into the App Store and re-download the application? If not, please attempt this step and keep us posted on the outcome. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes