NEVER GET THE TOTAL PROTECTION PLAN
atrosenberg

I have been on the phone every day for the past week, spending hours being passed from person to person through tech support. My phone is not working, and I wanted to get a new one using the total protection plan that I have been paying for every month. 

After a week of battling with customer service, tech support, and even tier 2 representatives, my new phone still has not been ordered. After two days of calling, I was told that my phone would be delivered by 8 pm the next day. When it didn't arrive, I called back to find that it had never been shipped. Then, they made me RE-DO all of the trouble-shooting, including the hard re-set... even though the claim had already been approved. Two customer service reps told me specific times that they would call back and did not follow through. 

Now I'm on hold... AGAIN... (on my roommate's phone, since mine doesn't work) for day 7 of not having a working phone. 

It's definitely not worth the struggle to get a replacement phone using the total protection plan. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes