NEW SINGLE LINE PLAN ??? WHERE IS IT????
SeanPMac

I see there is another question out on this...but what's the story? How does one get this plan from an existing 1 line phone I have had with my 4s for 3 years..

I want reliable LTE service with 2 gigs of data, unlimited talk and text...  HOW DO I DO THAT ONLINE???????

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NEW SINGLE LINE PLAN ??? WHERE IS IT????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SeanPMac,

That's a great question! The new single line plan is a great deal! Check out this great link on how to change your plan online; http://vz.to/1uDQ9i5.  Let us know if you need anything.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LibertyGuy

I tried to switch my plan to the NEW SINGLE LINE PLAN w/ 2GB for $60. The customer support agent couldn't find it. I was on phone for a long time..........on hold and then "I found it" and then "don't know what happened" and on hold and finally "found it". I thought I switched to the NEW SINGLE LINE PLAN, but saw a different "Loyalty" plan for 1 year contract. I got the 2GB though. I posted a question on the forum.

0 Likes
Not applicable

There is a single line plan for $60 for 2 GB and loyalty plan for 2 GB and $60. That is where there is confusion. By the way the single line plan with 2 GB goes up to $75 starting tomorrow. But you do get tethering included.

0 Likes