Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help for the $200 promo rebate for trade-in of I Phone 4
EHPig

Need help for the $200 promo rebate for trade-in of I Phone 4.  Unable to preregister when I ordered the new 6  in September.  Now can not contact VZW recycle program regarding.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help for the $200 promo rebate for trade-in of I Phone 4
Keira25

When I ordered my phone on Sept. 13th in a Verizon store, I had to ask the salesman how I went about getting the $200 rebate. He said shipping materials would come with the new phones. When I received the confirmation e-mail of my order, it contained a link for the rebate. Fortunately I clicked on the link, filled out the form online, and received the packing materials to send my phone in shortly after. My phones came in on Oct. 14th and I sent 3 of them back. So far I have received a gift card for $200 for 2 of the phones; the other is showing not received. I don't know what your situation is, but I think the promotion ended Oct. 15th. If I had listened to the salesman I think I would be out of luck as well. I hope I am wrong for your sake.

0 Likes