New York Verizon Wireless (Cell Phone service)
jprofaci

As some of you may know,  Verizon Wireless has horrible service along Route 9W starting around the Bear Mountain Bridge all the way up to Kingston, NY.  

We continue to pay our cell phone bills each month while years go by with the same dirtty service.  When are we going to get an upgrade to the service?  Can we get a discount on the bill considering I live along that road,  I don't have service where I live.  Is that not a problem to you?

I've had Verizon technicians come into the dwelling for the TV and Phone installation telling me how bad their service is in this area. Ouch.... 

Yesterday,  my neighbor came by and told me how bad Verizon Wireless performed in this area.  

What is it going to take for you to fix this issue? 

New York:  Rockland County, Orange County,  Ulster County, Greene County 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New York Verizon Wireless (Cell Phone service)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jprofaci,

Having service you can count on is always a priority. We want to make sure you get great service at a great price. We're glad to look into this area and see what can be done. What are your zip code and the nearest cross streets to your location? What happens when you try to use service there?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
UpstateWinds
Contributor - Level 1

I can agree with you, the Accord area, 209 from kingston to marbletown for a few miles on 209 only one bar, no service, or only 1X. Coverage map shows full service LTE. I was able to get a Verizon Wireless Network Extender 2 for free in my home in Phoenicia, NY because the coverage map shows no service.

Motorola Z3 on the Verizon network.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret that you're having trouble with service, UpstateWinds. Our goal is to make sure you have the best possible service. I appreciate the information you've provided so far & I'm happy that we've been able to provide you with a network extender to enhance your service indoors. Let's look into this a bit further in order to assist. When did you start to only have 1x or no service when you are in the areas of Rockland County, Orange County, Ulster County & Greene County? Does the service not work when you are outside in these areas or just when you are indoors in these areas? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes