New iPhone won't connect to wifi, all other devices connected
jraddison

I just received my iPhone 6s in the mail today and the set up went fine, but I can't seem to connect to the wifi. I've tried reseting the network settings, restarting the modem, and updating the phone to the current operating system. The other devices connect fine, but the iPhone keeps saying "incorrect password". Could this be a hardware issue? I don't currently have another network to test it against. Not sure what to do. Thanks!

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: New iPhone won't connect to wifi, all other devices connected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jraddison. I regret that you're having challenges getting your iPhone 6sconnected to WiFi connected. I'll do all I can to help. A password issue can be a tricky thing to troubleshoot because they can be complicated. I'm uncertain what it may be vs what's being entered on the device. One way to determine the cause would be to temporarily change your WiFi router password to something basic, and then try to connect your iPhone to it. After you've tested that, you can change the password back. Let me know how it goes.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes