Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New order number was sent to me... doesn't match original
spenceusc1

On November 2, 2014 I began the process of switching to Verizon from Sprint.  I ordered a 64gb iPhone 6 and was told I would have the phone and the port process would be completed by November 21st.  On the day that I went to the store and ordered the phone and signed the contract I got a confirmation email with all the necessary info (order number, location number, estimated arrival date).  I was patiently awaiting my phone and occasionally checking the status, then yesterday, November 12, 2014 I received another email from Verizon "preparing me for the arrival of my new phone" and in that email it had a different order number.  I contacted Verizon to check on this because it did not match the information I was originally sent.  They couldn't figure out what that number was for or why I got that email.  The store couldn't figure it out either.  Has anyone else gotten an email like this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New order number was sent to me... doesn't match original
kkcreech
Novice

Yes. Usually after you get that email the phone ships within a couple days. Disregard that order number.

0 Likes