No 4G status
Joesubaru

My iPhone 6 does not seem to get a 4G reception.The only status symbols that I get are Verizon LTE/3G or 1x.The cellular voice/data switched on.Thanks Joe

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No 4G status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congrats on your new iPhone 6 purchase Joesubaru! Allow us to get to the bottom of your 4G concerns. When your iPhone displays Verizon LTE, that means you are picking up  4G signal. iPhone 6 will not display 4G at the top of the device. I apologize for the confusion this may have caused. Is service working ok?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congrats on your new iPhone 6 purchase Joesubaru! Allow us to get to the bottom of your 4G concerns. When your iPhone displays Verizon LTE, that means you are picking up  4G signal. iPhone 6 will not display 4G at the top of the device. I apologize for the confusion this may have caused. Is service working ok?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Joesubaru

Thanks for the quick reply.I guess I learned something today.Phone service so far is great.I converted everything from phone to Internet to Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

4G symbol is only used on AT&T and T mobile for "pseudo 4G", which is really 3.5G.  True 4G speeds is LTE, so you are great.