No LTE cellular service on iPhone 6 since upgrading to ios 11
JOES69

I updated my iPhone 6 to ios 11 and now my phone is not getting messages, emails or internet over cellular, only over the home wifi. What is going on? I've seen other complaints about LTE and shutting that off. When I do shut LTE off the messages, etc. go through on 3G. What is Verizon doing about this and how am I going to get this fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No LTE cellular service on iPhone 6 since upgrading to ios 11
D____

I had same problem ,I just have that fixed, I deleted useless configuration profiles , and LTE is back .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want your phone to work as intended, JOES69. Phone manufacturers create software updates to improve your wireless experience, and it is disappointing when an update does the opposite. My resources indicate that a factory reset via iTunes will resolve any potential system file conflicts created during the update, and will resolve most post software update issues. Please do a factory reset via iTunes as per this link and test: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MACDOZ60

how can I do this from my cellphone? type the link in?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Macdoz60, we are happy to explain. You may indeed copy that link and put that in your browser on the phone to see the steps. However, to complete the factory restore, you will want to back up the phone first and then go to the Settings, General, Reset and select the Erase all Content & Settings. I hope this helps clarify.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ICEMAN_NH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

It worked, I found a help page on Verizon and someone was having the same problem so I followed the instructions to repair. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

stef7
Master - Level 2

That's awesome. Do you remember where the help page you are referring to is located? You could copy and paste it into a reply and then it might help others.

The forum is great but sometimes there are multiple people experiencing similar problems at about the same time... And it depends what question people follow as to if they come to a resolution that helped others.

Glad you fixed it!

0 Likes
ICEMAN_NH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was on the Verizon website and under the help tab I believe and in the search bar I typed iPhone 6 and s list of questions came up and I. Licked on the one relative to my problem and I followed the response to that question and it worked. Really nothing more than just that.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes