No confirmation
Padronalisa

I preordered a 6, about 24ish hours ago now and have yet to receive any sort of confirmation email. I don't see any charges to my card, but when I tried a second time through Apple it said I have a preorder linked to my line already. For a few hours my account of 'My Verizon' stated I was no longer eligible for upgrade, but it's now back to allowing me To upgrade my phone. Called customer service a few times but couldn't get through.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No confirmation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Padronalisa,

We understand how exciting it is to place the order of your device. We apologize for any inconvenience, however our confirmation emails are taking longer to be sent out. If your My Verizon account shows your account is no longer eligible that means your pre-order was taken successfully and you should be receiving your confrimation email soon. We greatly appreciate your patience with this matter.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Padronalisa,

We understand how exciting it is to place the order of your device. We apologize for any inconvenience, however our confirmation emails are taking longer to be sent out. If your My Verizon account shows your account is no longer eligible that means your pre-order was taken successfully and you should be receiving your confrimation email soon. We greatly appreciate your patience with this matter.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Padronalisa

Thanks Karen,

i still haven't received any confirmation, except for my credit card being charged, which I wasn't expecting to happen after the verizon store employee I spoke to at the flemington store explained the trade in program to me. He said it would show up as a pending charge until my old iPhone was received and that the $200 credit I received wild be applied to my new phone. But here I am with a $243 charge on my credit card.

was this misinformation from the verizon store employee, or a mistake on Verizon's part?

0 Likes