Non-stop every minute robo calls from same area code filling voicemail
AcornLodging
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting spam calls all from the same area code. I get at least 500 calls per day (every minute or more) and each time, it is from a different phone number. Plus it is filling up my voicemail with static messages. Is there a way to block all calls from this area code? Blocking each number manually seems to be a waste of time since calls keep coming in from new phone numbers. There are no people on the calls and the messages are just static. This is my business mobile phone for many years and I cannot just change my number. I already  have Verizon Call Filter App on highest setting and it is not helping much at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Non-stop every minute robo calls from same area code filling voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello AcornLodging,

I get more than my fair share of unwanted calls as well. Are these calls coming from the same area code and prefix as the number for your phone?

-Christopher

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately as far as I know, there isn't a way to block all calls from an area code. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumers ourselves, we understand the nuisance of receiving unwanted calls. Please check the options we have to offer you to block unwanted communication.

https://www.verizon.com/support/block-numbers/

~Maria Elena

0 Likes