Now Verizon is saying the iphone 6 silver will ship by 10/3 but my order confirmation tells me nothing.
jrod6006804

Verizon now says the iphone 6 silver will ship by 10/3 on the website. How do I check when my phone is being shipped? The order status website is bugged or something cause it doesnt show me anything but the order number like come on verizon i already know the order number I want to know where my dang phone is!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Now Verizon is saying the iphone 6 silver will ship by 10/3 but my order confirmation tells me nothing.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrod6006804,

Ordering a new phone is definitely very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hands on the latest  with the iPhone 6. We are certainly working on updating the website with details as soon as possible. Your email will contain the most up to date information on when the phone is expected to ship out. Have you received an email that has the shipping information? Where was your phone ordered?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Now Verizon is saying the iphone 6 silver will ship by 10/3 but my order confirmation tells me nothing.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrod6006804,

Ordering a new phone is definitely very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hands on the latest  with the iPhone 6. We are certainly working on updating the website with details as soon as possible. Your email will contain the most up to date information on when the phone is expected to ship out. Have you received an email that has the shipping information? Where was your phone ordered?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes