Order date changed on it's own from 9/30 to 10/4, why?
rwestern

I placed an order for an iphone 6 16gb SG and an iphone 5s (already received and setup). The order date for both was 9/30. Yesterday I saw from the order status in my verizon account that my iphone 6 finally showed up, but the order date changed to 10/4. Why did that happen? Can I get an estimated ship date? Online chat was no help whatsoever. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order date changed on it's own from 9/30 to 10/4, why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rwestern- We are dedicated to getting the new devices in your hands as soon as possible! Some orders may be delayed due to inventory constraints. Have you received a shipping confirmation at this time with tracking?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
rwestern

Hi, thank you for the help. No, I have not received a shipping confirmation yet. When the iphone 5 I ordered showed up in my order status page in my verizon account that a day after I received a tracking number. Should I assume the same thing is happening now with my iphone 6? Or are you able to look up my order? I have a confirmation number and everything for it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rwestern,

You can keep tabs on your order, by using this link http://bit.ly/RjmCUB This will be the most current information and will even include tracking info, once your device is ready to be shipped.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rwestern

Yes, I've been using that page too, as well as the order status in my verizon account. Unfortunately the page you linked shows nothing other than my order number, which really isn't useful.

My question still remains, why was my order date changed from the original date of 9/30 to 10/4? And how will this affect the ship date of my phone?

0 Likes
kristi_in_Cali
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am sorry but there are no inventory restraints, when they are available and being sold in Best Buy and other electronics stores.

You guys have deliberately mislead us, your pre-order victims.

I am pretty mad about this.  I don't usually go on witch-hunts, but after being a loyal custom for 10+ yrs , and with 4 phones o n my acct, we are looking at switching carriers. This isnt how you treat your loyal customers.

My iphone 4s is fried and I have 3 children who need to contact me for an emergecy.  Not good!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rwestern,

I don't want this to be a cause for concern! The shipping dates are only estimates and they are subject to change. Please keep posted on the Check Status link for the latest information.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
waitingstill

What nonsense.

0 Likes
waitingstill

Talking to a live person is no help whatsoever either. I have been yanked around for weeks now. Supposed to receive my phone tomorrow and can't even get a straight or correct answer from phoning the actual people working for Verizon. Why would they prefer to aggravate customers than be honest ???? Where are our phones? That's what we want to know VERIZON.

0 Likes
waitingstill

Agree with you. Notice the only response is still "...only estimates". What hogwash. I was TOLD BY A LIVE VERIZON REP that my phone delivery date was OCT 3 WITH DELIVERY OCT 6. Don't lie and say ESTIMATE now.

If phones are available being sold at stores WHERE ARE OUR BACK-ORDERS?????

0 Likes