Order phone before my upgrade?
bwolve

My upgrade is available on November 18. I want the iPhone 6 64gb in space grey, and it says it should ship by Nov 21. Is there a way to order the phone before my upgrade is available, but still pay the upgrade price since I won't have it until after my upgrade, to make sure that I have it asap? My current phone is broken and I decided to wait for my upgrade so I could get the 6. Baiscally, I want to order it before my upgrade to make sure it still ships on the 21st and doesn't get pushed back further.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Order phone before my upgrade?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bwolve,

What a great question! You are required to wait for your upgrade date before you can order that phone at the discouted 2 year agreement price. I'm so sorry. What is wrong with your current phone? Maybe we can help get it working until you can get the iPhone.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bwolve,

What a great question! You are required to wait for your upgrade date before you can order that phone at the discouted 2 year agreement price. I'm so sorry. What is wrong with your current phone? Maybe we can help get it working until you can get the iPhone.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bwolve

It's not coming back at all. Water got in it twice and the second time it completely shut off and won't respond to anything. Also it was super cracked and I took the back off trying to save it the second time, so its done. How long will it take to actually get to me when I order it on the 18th?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear about your current device, bwolve. Do you have an alternate device to activate?  Orders now for the iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey are shipping by 11/21 and you can choose overnight shipping option. This date is subject to change so can't be guaranteed your order would ship by that time.

Sincerely,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupprt

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

What would the ship date be if you ordered the phone 2 weeks Ago? I ordered that exact phone 2 weeks and a couple days ago

0 Likes