Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ordered 6 Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift card s
TheGlamazon

Ordered 6+ Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift card still has the full $325. Within the last hour, the line I upgraded displayed a message that I had recently purchased a device that has not been activated - this is new. Up until this morning it showed my upgrade date as 9/3/14 still. As far as signs go, good maybe? Meh...I'll know if the FedEx guy rings the bell.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Ordered 6  Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift ca
tanishas1_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello TheGlamazon

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Congrats on your new phone!

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ordered 6  Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift ca
IGO2UA
Novice

Sounds like a good sign. Keep us updated.

0 Likes
TheGlamazon

Will do - forcing myself to not check again until after my morning meetings tomorrow. Like that will happen, LOL! Of course though, all of my cases have arrived

0 Likes
tanishas1_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello TheGlamazon

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Congrats on your new phone!

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes