Ordered iPhone 6 on 9/14, STILL hasn't shipped
xbriannalynnx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know there's tons of people who still haven't gotten their phones, but some who ordered after me have.  I ordered the 16GB silver phone on 9/14 and when I go to check my order, it still says processing. Nothing new.  When I ordered the phone it said it would ship by 9/19... yeah that never happened.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 6 on 9/14, STILL hasn't shipped
xbriannalynnx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now I got an email on 10/7 saying the expected shipping date is now 10/8... still nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xbriannalynnx,

I'm sorry to hear of the delays.  I know how exciting of a time it is to be receiving your new phone. If it shpped on 10/8 than it should be arriving today! Did you receive a tracking number in your email?  What do you receive when you check your order status here; http://vz.to/1m9F7k6 .

Please let us know if we can further assist.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Keira25
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 9/13. Absolutely no difference in status, got the same e-mail that said new ship date 10/8. Nothing, my credit card hasn't even been charged yet. I only did this because my iPhone was old and the $200 pushed me to it. I assume I'll get my phone someday, but I am fearful I will get the $36/phone for my trade in. There are 3 phones, $108 when you are expecting $300 would leave a very bad taste in my mouth. We'll see. Can't do anything until I get the phone.  I've been a customer since Bell Atlantic days and have had no complaints up to now. Obviously Apple and Verizon were not prepared enough for this volume. Hopefully they'll catch up quickly.

0 Likes
xbriannalynnx
Enthusiast - Level 2

No it wasn't a shipping confirmation email, it was just an email saying the updated shipping date should be 10/8, but when I check order status still nothing has changed.

0 Likes
Nany656

I ordered mine on 9/15, ship date of 10/3 shows online, but was emailed it was  going to be 10/8. I called yesterday and than they told because of backorders its going to be most likely 10/31. ugh!!!!

0 Likes
xbriannalynnx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously?? Grrr they should just say they don't know when it is going to ship, instead of giving us empty promises that get our hopes up... We should get our phones for free at this rate.

0 Likes
xbriannalynnx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got an email that my phone shipped about an hour ago! Finally!

0 Likes
Nany656

I got my email on Saturday, supposed to get Tommorrow. Hurray!!! It looks like we will be able to survive the Iphone 6 Apocolypse after all!

0 Likes
shane245

when did you order if you don't mind me asking?

0 Likes