Ordered iPhone 6, recieved confirmation, card not charged, no updates?
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have no idea what's going on with my iPhone 6 order and I am very upset that there are no live chat employees available to help me. I ordered my iPhone 6 at 12:30am in 9/13. The 64 gb gold was available to be at my front door on the 19th so that's what I purchased. Since then my card has yet to be charged and haven't received any updates on the "order status" page that is helpful. On my e-mail it says delivered by: 9/19 and on the status it says shipped by: 9/19. I'm utterly confused especially when most people who have ordered a phone that is set to arrive on launch day have gotten shipping notifications. Please help. Does anyone relate?

Labels (1)
Re: Ordered iPhone 6, recieved confirmation, card not charged, no updates?
T_K_
Enthusiast - Level 2

did you order yours on 9/12 or 9/13, seems strange to have that delivery date of 9/19 if it was ordered a day after it was available to order.

0 Likes
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 9/13 in the wee hours of the morning. ( I had to cancel the previous order I made because I had a change of heart over the amount of storage I wanted on the phone). According to the site and a verizon rep, when I placed my order the gold iphone was still available to arrive on 9/19, I guess most people are pushing for the space grey. Do you think the website and the rep had the wrong information?

0 Likes
T_K_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well then taylormarie8046 there might still have hope that it will either be delivered on the 19th or shipped out on the 19th, once your cc is charged you will def. know. wish I had more info for you.

Minkink
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am curious about your comment. My credit card was charged (9/13) but I have not got a confirmation email and or a shipping number.

T_K_
Enthusiast - Level 2

with my experience it seems as if there is a lag in the cc company telling verizon that they have allowed that payment, so you should see it soon enough, I can tell you this though most people would rather see there cc charged then it not charged and seeing a shipment date of not available.

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

Your card can be charged up to 30 days before you receive your device.

The orders for the devices are being shipped out in blocks based on the day/time you ordered your device.  If you ordered it 3 minutes too late that can push you back an entire week.  Order it an hour after that and you might be looking at another week.  I do not believe that there have been any official confirmation about those blocks of time.

One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

The blocks of time that you mentioned was also brought to my attention by a manager/friend.  Appears that I fall within the shipping for 9/19 but then again the blocks of time can not be confirmed on here because one person was advised from 3:01 through  4:55....while I was told 3:01 through 3:23 etc. 

0 Likes
scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have discovered it doesn't matter what time you placed your pre order, it's what time Verizon got around to process your order. I had my order placed at 3:13 CST and I was told it didn't get processed until over an hour later.

First come first serve bologna!

0 Likes
AngelaIrene
Enthusiast - Level 3

You're absolutely correct.  When I called, they told me my order processed at 1:52, despite me placing my order at 12:17.

Wanna know the kicker?  1:52 sounded familiar, and it turned out to be when my confirmation email had been sent to me!  So it seems as though whenever you got your email is when they decided to get around to processing your order.

0 Likes