Ordered iPhone 6plus 9/16 Receving it 10/31?
king42
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered over the phone and when i check my order status that way, I get my order number back with no tracking # However if i check with my pre-order # it gives me 10/31 I've read here in the forums of people who ordered 9/22 and already have a tracking # Im beig patient I'd just like to know if 10/31 is correct?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 6plus 9/16 Receving it 10/31?
dtr5068

I preordered mine on 9/12/14 and when I put in my preorder number it gave me a ship date of 10/14/14 originally. Then on Friday when I entered the preorder number again it did not give me a ship date, it only gave me my order number and a blank tracking number. Then it shipped on Sunday. So I don't think it is all that correct. Since I will be receiving my phone today.

0 Likes
king42
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thats awewsome! But I believe we should be informed beforehand,what if im not home?

I'm also getting a blank tracking # as i mentioned so im hoping its here sooner than expected.

0 Likes
dtr5068

Yeah I even contacted Verizon to see what was up because the reason I decided to check was because my credit card was charged on Saturday. So I assumed that meant it was shipping but the Verizon agent said no. But apparently I was right because it shipped the next day. So I would say that if your credit card has been charged for the phone it is probably in the process of shipping.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello King42. We appreciate your patience and are working hard to get these devices out as soon as possible. The !0/31 would be the correct date. We will send an email if the shipping information changes.

JoeL_VZW
follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes