Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ordered iPhone 6plus 9/16 Receving it 10/31?
king42

I ordered over the phone and when i check my order status that way, I get my order number back with no tracking # However if i check with my pre-order # it gives me 10/31 I've read here in the forums of people who ordered 9/22 and already have a tracking # Im beig patient I'd just like to know if 10/31 is correct?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 6plus 9/16 Receving it 10/31?
dtr5068

I preordered mine on 9/12/14 and when I put in my preorder number it gave me a ship date of 10/14/14 originally. Then on Friday when I entered the preorder number again it did not give me a ship date, it only gave me my order number and a blank tracking number. Then it shipped on Sunday. So I don't think it is all that correct. Since I will be receiving my phone today.

0 Likes
king42

Thats awewsome! But I believe we should be informed beforehand,what if im not home?

I'm also getting a blank tracking # as i mentioned so im hoping its here sooner than expected.

0 Likes
dtr5068

Yeah I even contacted Verizon to see what was up because the reason I decided to check was because my credit card was charged on Saturday. So I assumed that meant it was shipping but the Verizon agent said no. But apparently I was right because it shipped the next day. So I would say that if your credit card has been charged for the phone it is probably in the process of shipping.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello King42. We appreciate your patience and are working hard to get these devices out as soon as possible. The !0/31 would be the correct date. We will send an email if the shipping information changes.

JoeL_VZW
follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes