Ordered iphone 6plus on September 15. Should I be concerned?
pearsonm16
Enthusiast - Level 1

No confirmation email or delivery estimate email and does not show up in my orders on my verizon. When I go to track order it says processing but it has said the same thing for a month.

Labels (1)
Re: Ordered iphone 6plus on September 15. Should I be concerned?
Lovemyfam13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you order online? If so check your junk mail and that the email on your account is correct.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered iphone 6plus on September 15.  Should I be concerned?
MartinHines785
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think the answer depends on what the expected delivery date was when you ordered the iPhone 6 plus.

What did the Verizon webpages say in terms of something like "in stock" or "expected by" information?

As I understand it your order status only changes when they ship the phone.  At that time you receive an email with a tracking number and your order status is updated.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered iphone 6plus on September 15. Should I be concerned?
rcf1208

I ordered mine on 9/26/14.  Still no confirmation email just the paper work and the online information.  I told the woman at the store when i ordered it that i wanted an email when it shipped but she didn't do anything.  I didn't get any email about the transaction either.  I usually get emails about Every single little thing from vzw so I thought this was weird but then after looking all over the site one night i found that there was one field under my personal information for documents where an old email address was listed from like 10 years prior and this was apparently on the info for my upgrade, ( not my billing, payments, and everything else with verizon... weird....).. but when you look online under check order status it lists the Iphone 6 plus the serial number, order number, but that's it..

no shipping date, no order status nothing..

the rep i spoke to says it will ship by the 31st... I'd like a little more info...

0 Likes