Person on other end of my calls can't hear me thou I can hear them fine. Doesn't matter if a landline or another cell. Phone new to me last week.
sarek822

Why can't people on other end of the line hear me when I call even though I hear them fine.  Is a new iphone 6.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Person on other end of my calls can't hear me thou I can hear them fine. Doesn't matter if a landline or another cell. Phone new to me last week.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Is it all calls? Do you have Advanced Calling activated? If you're in an area where AC isn't very reliable then that can happen. Could be a defect on your specific device. There's no one answer to your problem. If you're near an Apple Store you should stop by and let them take a look. If it's a defect they will replace. You can also try going to your local VZW to see if they can troubleshoot.

0 Likes
Re: Person on other end of my calls can't hear me thou I can hear them fine. Doesn't matter if a landline or another cell. Phone new to me last week.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sarek822, I want to make sure you are able to have a conversation on your phone with no issues. How long have you been having this issue with the audio? Is there any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? Also, what zip code are you currently in? I'm eager to work with you to get this resolved ASAP.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sarek822

There is no damage to phone. Has not worked in Zip codes is 48684, 48672 & 49670. Same problem in all. My iPhone 4s worked in all these zones. This has been a problem since day 1 when I picked up phone at verizon store a week ago. Have fiddled with all the settings options to no avail and now today, it has started to ask me to sign into the Cloud repeatedly even though I push cancel each time. It just keeps popping up about every 10 seconds. Think this phone is a "lemon".

Mel

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you're still within the 14 day return period do so immediately and have them replace it with a new iPhone. Do not accept refurbished as long as you're in the return period.

0 Likes
sarek822

Purchased 7/13. Will return tomorrow.

Thanks. Mel

0 Likes