Picked up my Iphone and the screen was cracked! Hairline fracture on the bottom left hand corner. How can I get this repaired for free?
fsuacc1

Literally had my IPhone 6 sitting on the table and I picked it up and noticed that the screen was cracked!  I had NOT dropped it or banged into anything!  WTF! Is there a way to have this repaired for free through my Verizon insurance on it?  #frustrated #dammit

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Picked up my Iphone and the screen was cracked! Hairline fracture on the bottom left hand corner. How can I get this repaired for free?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your iPhone 6 to be in great condition. We're sorry to hear about the hairline crack that you noticed recently. It does sound odd that the screen has become damaged on its own.Was there an Otter box on the phone? To answer your question, the insurance through Verizon (Asurion) doesn't replace the screen. You would need to file a claim.

The good news is that with insurance you can have the phone replaced for a small deductible as the replacement will not be free.

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes