Pre-Ordered my iphone 6 plus, grey, 64 G on 09.16. No surprise...still nothing weeks later..
danaandrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

ordered being processed.... what a bunch of smoke and mirrors this is...IF I do not get a response back it may be time to find another cell provider that can successfully manage their pre-orders. I've seen people getting their phones that ordered in October. You tell me how the heck that's fair?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pre-Ordered my iphone 6 plus, grey, 64 G on 09.16. No surprise...still nothing weeks later..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hi danaandrew,

I apologize for any frustration in not getting your order and we ask your patience and remain our customer. We are processing the orders as quickly as possible. Also, not all orders are the exactly the same so there could be differences unknown as why some received their order earlier. Did you check your order status online? Did you get an email confirmation about your specific order?  Here's a link that can help with checking order status http://vz.to/10jFwHr. Check often as updates can come in at different times of the day.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW    
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Pre-Ordered my iphone 6 plus, grey, 64 G on 09.16. No surprise...still nothing weeks later..
danaandrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was given a confirmation number but it says, "order still processing". And then I was given another confirmation number that doesn't even work.  This is definitely frustrating, especially when others are getting their phones that ordered after yours.

0 Likes
jsullivan53
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the 6 Plus same color and GB and on the same day as you 9/16/14. My order confirmation says it will ship on/by November 4th (exactly two weeks from today) From another thread I learned it also depends on what part of the country you live in, because they ship to certain parts from certain places. So if one gets stock and the other doesnt there customers get the phones first. Still doesnt make it right though.