Pre-order Phone - No confirmation / No recent orders
chanson0304
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 at 2:15 CST this morning and still have not received a confirmation email. When I try to pull up my recent orders online on my account it shows that there are no recent orders,…

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-order Phone - No confirmation / No recent orders
chanson0304
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did not write down the confirmation # because I assumed that i would get an email with the order # in it.  Anyways, my bank account was charged in full last night at about 9:00 PM CST.  Now when I go to check my account under recent orders, it shows up. 

For those of you waiting for confirmation or to show up in recent orders; please be patient and give them at least 24 hrs.  They are working on the orders.  Thanks for the responses. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kgoose23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you happen to write down your confirmation number after the order?  I did get an email but my account shows no recent orders...however when I search using the order number and name it shows an order but not much detail

0 Likes
bryanismynamo123

When I preordered mine (and now Verizon cancelled it), it told me that due to high volume, the confirmation can be delayed up to 24 hours.

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hopefully you did what kgoose23 said and wrote down the confirmation number. Because my orders are empty but I can search the confirmation preorder number. I did as well see the message that it may take up to 24 hours but I ordered mine well after you and got on quickly. I would check your spam/junk box as well.

0 Likes
chanson0304
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did not write down the confirmation # because I assumed that i would get an email with the order # in it.  Anyways, my bank account was charged in full last night at about 9:00 PM CST.  Now when I go to check my account under recent orders, it shows up. 

For those of you waiting for confirmation or to show up in recent orders; please be patient and give them at least 24 hrs.  They are working on the orders.  Thanks for the responses. 

0 Likes