Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pre-order Phone - No confirmation / No recent orders
chanson0304

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 at 2:15 CST this morning and still have not received a confirmation email. When I try to pull up my recent orders online on my account it shows that there are no recent orders,…

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Pre-order Phone - No confirmation / No recent orders
chanson0304

I did not write down the confirmation # because I assumed that i would get an email with the order # in it.  Anyways, my bank account was charged in full last night at about 9:00 PM CST.  Now when I go to check my account under recent orders, it shows up. 

For those of you waiting for confirmation or to show up in recent orders; please be patient and give them at least 24 hrs.  They are working on the orders.  Thanks for the responses. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kgoose23

Did you happen to write down your confirmation number after the order?  I did get an email but my account shows no recent orders...however when I search using the order number and name it shows an order but not much detail

0 Likes
bryanismynamo123

When I preordered mine (and now Verizon cancelled it), it told me that due to high volume, the confirmation can be delayed up to 24 hours.

0 Likes
CSBUFFS

Hopefully you did what kgoose23 said and wrote down the confirmation number. Because my orders are empty but I can search the confirmation preorder number. I did as well see the message that it may take up to 24 hours but I ordered mine well after you and got on quickly. I would check your spam/junk box as well.

0 Likes
chanson0304

I did not write down the confirmation # because I assumed that i would get an email with the order # in it.  Anyways, my bank account was charged in full last night at about 9:00 PM CST.  Now when I go to check my account under recent orders, it shows up. 

For those of you waiting for confirmation or to show up in recent orders; please be patient and give them at least 24 hrs.  They are working on the orders.  Thanks for the responses. 

0 Likes