Pre-order cancel
Mely5458

I would like to cancel the pre-order of an iPhone 6. How can I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-order cancel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not to worry, Mely5458. I can assist you with canceling the preorder so you can place your order for a different device. I have sent you a direct message, please reply to that message.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mely5458, I'm sorry to hear you are wanting to cancel your pre-order. This is something that we (Customer service) can do. Has the order already been shipped? Please know that once the order is canceled, if you decide you want to order again, you will be placed at the end of the line and won't be able to re-gain where you currently are. Why are you wanting to cancel?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
Mely5458

No, the order has not been shipped yet. I want to cancel the order because I plan on ordering a different phone sometime soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not to worry, Mely5458. I can assist you with canceling the preorder so you can place your order for a different device. I have sent you a direct message, please reply to that message.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
KitFeller

I want a different color 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KitFeller, How may we assist you today?

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
rlangan

Cancel my order too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rlangan, please contact us per the link here: http://spr.ly/6604yA8mm to help cancel your pre-order. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes