Re: Pre-ordered the iPhone 6+ at 3:00am EST
JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

They're playing favorites thats why!!! They only ordered so many phones from apple and probably promised pre orders to businesses and other ppl. With verizon they've been treating me like a little person it feels like. Like i dont matter bc i only have 3 lines of service and fios and have been a loyal customer for a long time! They're catering to other ppl! Screw them!!!! Their system isnt automated as first come first serve, clearly theres something else going on!!

Cjk26md
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea-- im pretty po'd... Im a pretty understanding person but- i hate being lied to and i hate being deceived... There is a complete lack of disregard for the customer here.. They are making their $ that's all they clearly care about.. I've crossed my t's and dotted my i's.. Im a vet and a law student.. Ergo: Honor and respect are important, and i know the law... I plan on doing some homework when all is said and done..

JoeyP17
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called my local vzw store and explained i was going to be that guy waiting in line. And customer service told me to call ahead to see if theyll have inventory of my phone, what does this salesperson say to me?!?! "If we get the phones in stock we cant disclose if we'll have them or the amount we'll have." Are you fn kidding me verizon?!?! Now not only did u mess up the pre orders but now you're playing secret santa and guess what stores might have them?!?! Thanks now i have to roll the fn dice and wait outside of a store that idk if theyll even have devices?!?!! What kinda crap policy is that Verizon????

Cjk26md
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck.. Im here waiting now.. Been here since about 1

0 Likes
Covet
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preordered my phone at midnight, and it was shipped the following day (saturday) at 1pm.. Don't think they're catering to anyone.  Wondeful conspiracy theory though.  Oh,and this happens every year with iStuff releases, all carriers.  Not Verizon specific.  Just bad luck.  And on a side note I don't think all that many pluses were made...

0 Likes
Covet
Enthusiast - Level 3

That can't disclose stock bit is Apple btw.... same as every year... 

0 Likes