Preorder
Klerv12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Preordered iphone 6 with a ship date of 10/14. If I find an available 6 at a verizon store next week, can I cancel preorder?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preorder
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Klerv12,

Getting that phone as soon as it is released is very exciting! Please know that all of our Direct Store locations http://bit.ly/3SdsA have the ability to cancel a preorder for you, and they could then do that upgrade for you right in the store. The only thing we would caution you about is that this phone is in high demand and the stock is extremely limited.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

I think you can cancel a pre order that hasn't shipped out. So until it ships you should be good.

Klerv12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks. Hopefully this is true

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Klerv12,

Getting that phone as soon as it is released is very exciting! Please know that all of our Direct Store locations http://bit.ly/3SdsA have the ability to cancel a preorder for you, and they could then do that upgrade for you right in the store. The only thing we would caution you about is that this phone is in high demand and the stock is extremely limited.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
isallg00d80
Enthusiast - Level 1

i waited in line for 7 hours intending to cancel my preorder in store and purchase the phone.  i had the phone in hand when i was told i had to wait 72 hours after canceling the preorder before trying to edge up.  From preordering online with the discount error to being shut down in the store this has been the worst phone upgrading experience i have ever had.  lucky for the person behind me they were able to take the phone and purchase it.

0 Likes
biancamal
Contributor - Level 1

So what happened? Did anyone receive their preorders before the ship by date?

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Klerv12 If your ship date is tomorrow...why would you want to cancel?  Or do you not think that VZW is going to come through?

0 Likes