Preordered Iphone 6 Plus September 13th with ship date 10/24
aussienutz
Enthusiast - Level 2

(New Customer coming from T-Mobile). After looking at other peoples issues here I hope that Apple/Verizon can follow through with this date, my real question is are we still on track for the most part to getting these phones into customers hands?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preordered Iphone 6 Plus September 13th with ship date 10/24
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our family aussienutz. I understand why you're concerned but no need to. The date you received is an estimated date, you can use this link http://bit.ly/RjmCUB to see if there are any changes to it. Otherwise, you will get an email with the tracking number once it ships.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our family aussienutz. I understand why you're concerned but no need to. The date you received is an estimated date, you can use this link http://bit.ly/RjmCUB to see if there are any changes to it. Otherwise, you will get an email with the tracking number once it ships.

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes
aussienutz
Enthusiast - Level 2

When i enter the required information on that link under "ordered over the phone" it does not give me any date at all which is weird. Are you able to assist as to why it's showing blank?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aussienutz,

I apologize for my confusion. Do you mean it doesn't give you an estimated shipping date or the date the order was placed? What model iPhone did you order? 6 plus, how many GB and color?

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Re: Preordered Iphone 6 Plus September 13th with ship date 10/24
aussienutz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the quick reply. It just says "Order Number" on the top line and underneath it says "tracking number" but does not list a tracking number which makes sense as my preorder did say 10/24 in the email back on 9/12. I have two on order both are Iphone 6 Plus 64GB one is Gold the other Silver!

Here is what i see when i look up my order under the "over the phone"

verizon.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details aussienutz! That helps me a lot. The status won't change until it actually ships. I see both models are still estimated to ship on 10/24 but it's also according to the time the order was placed, do you recall?

AdaS_VZW

0 Likes
aussienutz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Around 11am!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fantastic informatio aussienutz. If that was Eastern time, it will vary since it's really down to minutes (when order was placed). I see it's still estimated on 10/24. The order status site will show you if it updates.

AdaS_VZW

aussienutz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your prompt replies 🙂 I'll mark this as answered when I get a momemt!

0 Likes
xfiles
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope you get yours soon. I ordered on the 12th and have been stuck at October 24th since. Fill the orders Verizon!!!