Preordered iPhone6 + old iPhone exchange = tight time table
A-Z01234

I preordered my iPhone 6 and will be trading in my old iPhone to verizon for $200 in credit. The site says that the mailing materials I must use to send my phone away for credit will arrive within 5 days of appraisal. It goes on to say that I have 30 days from the date of  appraisal to send my phone in. The problem is that my NEW phone won't be sent to me until October 14th. To add to my stress, the appraisal needs to be completed by 9/30. This doesn't leave much time for me to activate my new phone and send off my old one. Is this how the process works? Does anyone have any knowledge about the time limits on return credit and iPhone6 orders? Does Verizon take into account when my new phone will be arriving? Does the mailing material truly show up within 5 business days?

Thanks for your insight

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preordered iPhone6 old iPhone exchange = tight time table
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello A-Z01234! I can clarify this promotion for you.

You must have ordered your device before 9/30, and you must submit the trade in form before 9/30 as well. As long as you complete this in the correct time frame, we are taking the shipping delays into consideration. You will have up to 12/1/14 to return the traded device.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Preordered iPhone6 old iPhone exchange = tight time table
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello A-Z01234! I can clarify this promotion for you.

You must have ordered your device before 9/30, and you must submit the trade in form before 9/30 as well. As long as you complete this in the correct time frame, we are taking the shipping delays into consideration. You will have up to 12/1/14 to return the traded device.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes