Price drop in iPhone 6 - refund wanted
alodeesen

Hello,

My phone was destroyed over the weekend and I just purchased a new iPhone 6 (paid in full) on Monday morning.  Given the price reduction with the new iPhone 6S announcement on Wednesday, I want a refund of the difference since it was a 2 day period.  Please get back to me immediately as to how I can go about getting this refund for a price drop taken care of immediately.  I would prefer this be done as quickly as possible and via online/phone because I will be busy in the next week.

Thank you,

Andrew

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Price drop in iPhone 6 - refund wanted
Tidbits
Legend

The return the phone and walk into a corporate Verizon store.

View solution in original post

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you purchased in store you will need to go back to the store to initiate a refund (do it within the 14 day period or they won't give it to you). If you purchased online or over the phone contact Sales via phone to see about getting a refund of the difference.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myselft,I know the importance of ensuring you are getting the best value for your money kaebfly. Where did you purchase your phone at? Was the device purchased within the last 14 days?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
alodeesen

I am at the store now. They are refusing a refund because they are not a corporate Verizon store, I paid in full for the phone. I had to pay in full because I am still paying for my original phone on the plan. I didn't have an option to add another phone to my agreement.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Is this the store you purchased from? If you didn't purchase from a corporate store they may not honor price adjustments. If you ordered online then you need to contact Verizon via phone to see about a refund if they do that.

Weth
Legend

If you bought from a non corporate store, they do not have the same prices, so you may very well be stuck. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The return the phone and walk into a corporate Verizon store.