Question about 16 gb iphone 6
Smmrgrl

i pre ordered the 16 gb iPhone 6 and then later realized I would rather have the 64 gb phone. Can I use my husbands upgrade to buy that one for myself and give him the 16 gb phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question about 16 gb iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love that there's so many options for this great phone, Smmrgrl. You can absolutely order any phone you'd like for your husband's upgrade. Once it's received you can then put your SIM card into that phone to use it with your number, and use your husband's SIM in the phone ordered on your line. Keep in mind that the contract, upgrade date, and any selected additional features remain on the line the phone was ordered on and will not follow the equipment to the new line.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Question about 16 gb iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love that there's so many options for this great phone, Smmrgrl. You can absolutely order any phone you'd like for your husband's upgrade. Once it's received you can then put your SIM card into that phone to use it with your number, and use your husband's SIM in the phone ordered on your line. Keep in mind that the contract, upgrade date, and any selected additional features remain on the line the phone was ordered on and will not follow the equipment to the new line.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes