Question about iPhone 6 plus order status (Shipping date unavailable)
owatersjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 plus 64 gb early Friday morning (around 6:15 am est).  I received a confirmation email stating the delivery date is approximately October 7.  When I checked the order status this morning, it stated shipping date is unavailable.  When I contacted Verizon wireless via phone this afternoon, the customer rep said it could be sometime in November or December & to not check the status again for at least 3 to 4 weeks.  I know the demand has been high for this phone, but I would at least like to get a clear answer of when I will receive the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about iPhone 6 plus order status (Shipping date unavailable)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your confusion. I'm confused too. I want to help clear it all up. Will you send me a private message so we can look into this further for you?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

Depending on the color your delivery date will be between 10/7 and 10/21.  That would put it about 3 weeks out.

0 Likes
owatersjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know this sounds crazy, do I send a direct email to you or is it through the send message button in the inbox section?

0 Likes
BwithNate
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also ordered mine around the same time and I have the same thing saying "EXPECTED SHIP DATE: Not available at this time."  I talked to multiple people on the Verizon website and they keep telling me that my phone will be shipped out on Friday, September 19th after asking me if I ordered it on the 12th. I have no idea if they are just making it up or what but I would love some clarification too!

rp405v
Enthusiast - Level 1

BwithNate I was told by VZW agent the following mine showed a ship date of 9/19 and then an email said 10/14 then site says not available at this time. She stated that mine won't ship until 10/14 and when I asked why so late she had no answer and basically said when I see my card charged the order was processed and will then ship which is on 10/14. I just want to know when I will actually get my device. WHY PRE-ORDER IF YOU WONT GET IT UNTIL A MONTH NESRLY AFTER THE LAUNCH? She also stated I'm lucky because most of them won't ship until 10/28.

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

The chat members who support online do not seem to have access to some of the more vital parts of the Verizon system that allow for further information to be provided.  I've spoken with them on a few occasions and they seem to be rather limited.  I feel like they may be using a system more akin to that of the store, which is for mostly selling, instead of supporting.

sdrewh
Enthusiast - Level 1

May I please receive confirmation of the ship dates for the 4 iphone 6 devices I ordered on 9/12? Three show Ship date of 9/19- processing and one shows ship date  "unavailable at this time"- (vs. the ship date of 9/19 originally shown).  All of these are the standard screen 16GB model. Please message me with an update- and thank you- I know you are busy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply, owatersjr. I have sent you a Direct Message.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
BwithNate
Enthusiast - Level 2

Would you be able to direct message me so I could get some clarification as well? Thanks.

0 Likes