Re: Question about iPhone 6 plus order status (Shipping date unavailable)
rp405v
Enthusiast - Level 1

How about me? Can you also DM me please?

0 Likes
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Also ordered 6 plus 64gb space grey at 4:00 am est on the 12th and i've only received the confirmation stating the delivery date was 9/19 but since the 12th my order status hasn't changed. Shipping not available at this time. This is ridiculous!!! Why bother pre ordering if you're not gonna receive the phone when promised. I have been  contemplating leaving verizon, maybe this is the right time. It's really not about the waiting time for me, it's not getting the right answers from customer service. So sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Torresmsp,

We know everyone is super exited about the new release! As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3

TrevorC_VZW My order status states 9/19 now it says 10/7. Here's my issue, I've been told by 2 different agents that my phone will ship on 9/19 and now 10/7 on the website. Is there any way you can clarify this for me. I'm without a working phone and I need to know when my phone will ship so that I can make arrangements to purchase a different phone for the time because I have 3 children that need to be able to contact me. I also have a snap shot of the delivery date being 9/19.

0 Likes
clewcrew

I am thinking of checking with AT&T. They tend to have a tighter partnership with Apple. Verizon is primarily a proponent of the Droid market and I suspect Apple pushes delivery of their products behind AT&T. I spoke with my firm ordering people today who processed my iPhone 6 Plus order and they stated Verizon has received ZERO stock as of today (October 22). This indicates to me we could see delays from Verizon to ship the iPhone 6 Plus perhaps to early next year if they haven't any inventory to date.

My plan: check in with Apple and AT&T. Cancel my order and service with Verizon if AT&T has inventory. I need the iPhone platform as my firm's apps are designed around the mobile IOS. If I am successful, then I will update this thread. Verizon has gotten too big. They believe they have a stranglehold on its consumer market, but the differentiators between cellular providers is marginal (it is after all a commodity service).

0 Likes
clewcrew

All, I just called the Apple Store and got a iPhone 6 Plus put on hold which I can pick up today. Verizon is the bottleneck and they aren't doing you any favors here. I may even consider changing my provider to AT&T as brand loyalty to Verizon doesn't get you anything.

Or, you can hope and pray Verizon gets millions of new iPhone 6 Plus phones in the next two months. I'll bet they don't. As noted in my previous thread, you may also want to check AT&T as they have a much better alliance with Apple (at least that has been my experience in the past).

0 Likes