Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Question to a Verizon Rep
laffnvegas
Novice

I am really hoping for a Straight truthful answer from a Verizon Rep.....I am one of the many upset about not getting my 6 Plus I ordered Oct 3rd with shipping date by Oct 31, then with no notification from Verizon it changed to November 3rd. Yesterday I received Notification that my new shipping date was now November 7th. As Verizon knows many of us have figured out from macforums that back way of seeing our status and from doing that it still states my ship date is Nov 3rd. When I call Verizon and listen to the automated recording of my status it also states will ship Nov 3rd. There are several that have reported that they also got that email that their shipping was pushed back to Nov 7th YET their iconic status is not S and they have received Fed Ex confirmations. I want to know was these emails sent in error??? Could my shipping date still be Nov 3rd. I just want a truthful straight answer not a made up one.

The sad upsetting part is about so many just wanting into stores like Best Buy and Target and picking up a 6 plus for Verizon.

I am currently on the Edge program and just concerned that going to Best Buy or Target will make problems with the trade in of my current Edge phone and paying the two extra payments that I paid when I ordered on line from Verizon.

I know the general reply from Verizon is the blah blah I know you are excited about the new phone.... the normal canned response the Verizon Reps give I just think we all want some real answers and if you plain just do not know what is going on just TELL US!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question to a Verizon Rep
Jessica277

Same thing happened to me except ship date is 11/21!

0 Likes
Jessica277

Do you have a link to the macforums status update?

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Novice
0 Likes