Recent Customer Service
DWAHEM19

I just spent the last 30 minutes on the phone with customer service trying to find a way to write an email about my last customer service experience with Brandy. She went above and beyond to ensure that my phone is back in working order. I was in the process of changing my phone number due to harassing sales calls. After the change, I was unable to place or receive calls. So I had to use my husband's phone to call in for help with my phone.

We did all kinds of tests, shutdown modes, removing sim card, etc. Nothing seemed to be working. Then we figured out it was the network extender and WIFI that was causing the issue. My phone only works on the network extender in our home, and when the network extender went out, both phones weren't receiving any signal. Instead of moving on to the next caller, Ms. Brandy kept trying to call even though it would disconnect right away due to the extender down. Then she sent us text messages with instructions. Finally the network extender was back up and I was able to receive and make calls again on both phones.

This whole process took well over an hour to figure out and fix. I really appreciate Ms. Brandy's patience and persistence in helping us. Excellent customer service representative! She truly showed that she cares for others. Thank you so much!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes