Sadly today I cracked my screen on my Iphone 6.
rtalley

Sadly today I cracked my screen on my Iphone 6.  I have a third party insurance through Esh Techprotect.  I need to know if I am able to make claim them for a cracked screen, if so how do I do that?  I have no contact information for this company.  Is that because I go through Verizon?  If I cannot make a claim am I able to get the screen replaced in a Verizon store?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sadly today I cracked my screen on my Iphone 6.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did you get your insurance through Verizon? If so you should be able to contact them for info on how to file a claim. As far as a Verizon store repairing the screen, the answer is no. They don't repair screens. You can go through Apple to get it done (can't recall the price). If they do it or one of their authorized repair places does it then your phone will remain under warranty for the rest of its alloted time. You can go to a 3rd party repair place to do it also but that will void your remaining warranty.

View solution in original post

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did you get your insurance through Verizon? If so you should be able to contact them for info on how to file a claim. As far as a Verizon store repairing the screen, the answer is no. They don't repair screens. You can go through Apple to get it done (can't recall the price). If they do it or one of their authorized repair places does it then your phone will remain under warranty for the rest of its alloted time. You can go to a 3rd party repair place to do it also but that will void your remaining warranty.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Apple will replace the screen on your iP6 for $109 and some tax.  Depending on the deductible for your insurance...this may be a another option...

0 Likes