See message preview on iPhone home screen with Message+
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I love the Message+ app on iOS. because it syncs read messages with the app on my PC. However, after a recent update, I can no longer see the content of the message from my iPhone home screen and from my Apple Watch.  I confirmed that I have "show message preview" enabled in the app. I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but I still have the same problem.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: See message preview on iPhone home screen with Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can use your favorite features. We want to make sure all settings are set for your application. You mentioned show message preview was active on the app already, were you able to also activate Show message preview on your iPhone settings? You can find this under, Settings, Notifications. Please make sure iMessage is turned off is your Message plus is your main application for messaging.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Show preview is set to "always" in the notification settings.

0 Likes
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone found the solution for this? I'm still having this problem. So, I cannot effectively use Message Plus.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important for your message preview to show, darylsensenig. I'm happy to assist further. Next, please uninstall then reinstall the Messages + app: http://spr.ly/6586DvxM8. After that, please reinstall the app then retest: http://spr.ly/6587DvxMD Please keep us posted.

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had tried that before, and it didn't work, but this time it did.

0 Likes