Shipping
joecfd1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've received tracking info for my iPhone 6 order and cc has been charged. I tracked  it and it says That Fedex has it and it's shipping standard overnight. Is it possible they are showing up early or is Fedex holding on to them until the 19th?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Shipping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joecfd1,

I'm so excited for the new iPhones! If you have an expected delivery date of September 19, 2014 they will be there on that day for sure. You can always keep track of it on FedEx website if you have the tracking number. Let the count down begin! Congrats on the new phones!

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Carlissa70RN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine has been shipped also but I think they are holding them until Friday.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joecfd1,

I'm so excited for the new iPhones! If you have an expected delivery date of September 19, 2014 they will be there on that day for sure. You can always keep track of it on FedEx website if you have the tracking number. Let the count down begin! Congrats on the new phones!

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BAMA12

That's great Joe. Did your Delivery Date ever show "Not available at this time"? Mine began showing that this afternoon. Was showing 10/14 before that.

THanks for any info.

0 Likes
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Yeah FedEx will hold it in their local warehouse.  But some people are lucky every year.

0 Likes
joecfd1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My delivery date says Sept 19...

0 Likes