Signal quality change
E_MILES

In the last 2-3 weeks in the 29464 zip code, we have been experiencing lots of dropped calls on our Iphone 6s and Galaxy S5 at our home, both indoors and outdoors. These phones are also struggling to stay on 4G and sometimes 3G as well.  WiFi calling has somewhat alleviated the problem, but as soon as WiFi disconnects when leaving the house, calls are dropped.  We've had very few problems in the past, but it appears that the signal quality has suddenly dropped.  Some other neighbors in the immediate area have noticed this as well.  What steps can I take to have Verizon check the towers nearby for possible issues?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Signal quality change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have reliable service is always our goal E_MILES. We want to be sure your calls are able to stay connected. I did send you a direct message so we can work together towards a resolution.

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes