Slow service IPhone 6s
PRAYINGMAMA

I have an iPhone 6s and until recently I got decent service at my home. Now I get the dreaded 1x far more often than anything else and I rarely have an LTE signal. What gives? I have tried toggling on and off the airplane mode, forcing the phone to seek a new tower but that rarely has any effect. My zip code is 27244 and we are in a rural area. HELP

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Slow service IPhone 6s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll get this signal concern figured out together. Are other devices impacted? How long have you had your device? Was a network reset done just yet?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PRAYINGMAMA

My phone is the only device here. It is 10 months old. I am not sure if I did a network reset - I did toggle in and off the cellular stat button.

Aloha and Mahalo

Sent from my iPhone, which has a mind of its own so please excuse the errors!

0 Likes
PRAYINGMAMA

I just did the 'reset network settings'.

Aloha and Mahalo

Sent from my iPhone, which has a mind of its own so please excuse the errors!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PRAYINGMAMA  I am glad you did the reset network settings. That should help stabilize your signal. Please keep in mind you will need to reconnect to any WiFi networks now that you have done that reset. Please keep us posted on how that works for you.

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes